Skip to: Content | Footer
office of public school construction

Right Column

District Login
  * If you do not know your district password, contact your OPSC Project Manager.

(* To access specific Project Information Worksheet, please use PIW Access.)

Please have a copy of the district’s State Allocation Board (SAB) approved funding item, a copy of the completed Fund Release Request (Form SAB 50-05) or Expenditure Report (Form SAB 50-06) that is being submitted with the PIW, and a copy of the completed Application for Funding (Form SAB 50-04) that was submitted to the OPSC for this project. Some of the requested information can be attained from these documents. Please contact the OPSC if you do not have a copy of the funding item and/or Form SAB 50-04.

The “Project Information Worksheet” currently only offers limited browser support. If you experience any issues, we recommend using Internet Explorer.

Important Note: The submittal process has been changed. As of (October 29, 2009), users will enter the OPSC Application Number to create a new PIW instead of the Project Tracking Number (PTN). Additionally, multiple OPSC Application Numbers can now be entered on one PIW in the event that the projects are completed under one contract. For instructions on completing a PIW with multiple OPSC Application Numbers, please select the link below: